Come take a look at our Family's Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

2010 blogsite

I am starting a new blog specifically for 2010, if you want an invite go to beardallsfarm and leave a comment! Hope all is well.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I'd love an invite my email is in2dirt@hotmail.com

Kristi said...

I want an invite. kristibrewer18@gmail.com.

Also www.blurb.com is where I make my blog book. You just download their free software to your desktop and choose to do a BLOG BOOK. They have all kinds of different picture books but you want the layout for a BLOG BOOK. When you open the software on your computer you select to import blogs - then you log in to your blog and select the blogs you want added to your book. From there is is just picking each page layout and draging and dropping the text and pics. Or you can choose for them to auto fill and do your whole book. It is seriously the coolest and this is the only company I've found that does BLOG BOOKS.

Unknown said...

invite me
curlmom@gmail.com

The Fuhrmann's said...

bigfoot.fuhrmanns@gmail.com

lirafamily said...

Hi Callie,

I can't get to your farm blog anymore. Can you reinvite me?

Thanks,
Mindy
minderpinder@hotmail.com